What’s My Health Plan For 2018?
I want to share with you my health plan for this year. I don’t know if it works out. I will be experimenting and see what would work for me – and what would be the results in December 2018. What’s my goal…? Feel energized, sleep less than eight hours, be satisfied with my body, be strong and fit, have strong hair and nails (which is not the case right now). I don’t want to lose weight, but I don’t want to have fat on my stomach. Here it goes:
My morning plan:
1. Wake up early (my goal is 6AM), but not to rush as I usually do.
2. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar or Lemon with water before I drink or eat anything else – to give my body a fresh start, then drink a glass of water.
3. Prepare myself a big, healthy breakfast (I just started following many food bloggers and found many breakfast ideas – will be sharing them with you); probably I would eat two breakfasts (one with oatmeal and fruit or smoothie, the other one with eggs)
4. Have at least one hour for myself to drink some matcha or coffee (if I buy a good coffee maker); think, maybe meditate, listen to music.
5. Or maybe sometimes I’ll be working out in the morning; I haven’t figured that out yet.
My workout plan:
1. Work out four times a week and change workouts – my favorite workout is swimming (40-45 min. workout, minimum 60 laps and spinning (I do immersive fitness class which is called “The Trip”; it takes 45minutes). But I also need to work on my arms (they’re weak and if I want to surf I have to work on them), so I do some weights before these workouts (for 10 or more minutes). I’m thinking of running too, I might finally do it this spring.
2. I also work out with videos by Polish trainer Ewa Chodakowska and I’m using her exercises when I work out on the mat at the gym (before or after spinning or instead of spinning – if I missed the class)
3. Squats – I just want my butt to get a bit higher, so I’m planning on doing 120 squats every day (until June 1st). It seems like a lot, but it doesn’t take that much time. I’ll be doing them mostly at home, watching some show (I just watched how to do them properly, because I noticed I was doing them wrong).
My diet plan: This is is the most difficult thing, because I’m getting dizzy with all conflicting advice out there on nutrition and eating. What I’m sure of is that sugar is not good for you; the less carbs you eat, the better. You still need some, but you should just choose the best out there; the ones that nourish you. I am also a fan of fat, I’m against all these “non-fat” fads. I’m closer to ketogenic diet now (high fat, low carbs) and this is how I want to eat for the next months. But as I said – I’m not an expert and I want to educate myself about it. And we will see what results I get. I also like “super foods” (will write about them) and have them in my apartment. I want them to be a huge part of my diet. And of course – a lot of water! I’ll be experimenting for the next week and will keep you posted what works best for me.
The only thing I’m damn sure about right now is that you have to want to change something. The most amazing plan won’t help you if you’re not ready. And I can’t help you to get ready. It’s up to you. How badly do you want to change something…?
Your commentscomments powered by Disqus